Facts and Questions about Vietnam – Vietnam country, Vietnamese people, Vietnamese culture, Vietnamese cuisine, beautiful scenes of Vietnam… How much do you know? Let’s explore in the article below.
20 Facts and Questions about Vietnam
- Vietnamese cuisine is considered amongst the healthiest in the world!
- They have half-hatched eggs for breakfast, what is it called?
- Vietnam is the world’s leading exporter of cashew nuts and black pepper!
- The world’s largest caves, the Son Doong caves are situated in Vietnam, when were they discovered?
- Some gifts are considered bad luck! What are they?
- Some Vietnamese drink snake wine for vitality!
- It is easy to mix things up in the Vietnamese language, how many letters in the VN Alphabet?
- Motorbikes are the most common form of transport in Vietnam, how many?
- Their unemployment rate in is one of the lowest of all developing countries in the world.
- Vietnam has a literacy level of 97.3%
- The Vietnamese flag has a lot of meaning behind it, do you know?
- Vietnam is the best place for coffee lovers , 2nd largest producer in the world!
- You get to bargain for a better price for most products!
- The Binh Chau Hot Natural Springs get so hot that they can boil eggs!
- Vietnam is shaped like which letter of the Alphabet?
- How many rivers does Vietnam have?
- The world’s second largest producer of rice export globally!
- Vietnam has 8 UNESCO sights, have you been to any or all of them?
- Which famous Hollywood movie was filmed in Ninh Binh and Ha Long Bay in 2017?
- What has been your best experience?
2 – Hot Vit Lon (Hột Vịt Lộn)
4 – 2009-2010
5 – White Flowers, Sharp objects, watches, Glass or cup
7 – 29
8 – ~45 Million
11 – 5 points represent the people Worker, Teacher, Soldier, Builder, Traders. Yellow is for the skin and red is for the blood.
15 – the letter S
16 – 392 rivers
18 – Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, Citadel of the Ho Dynasty, Complex of Hué Monuments, Hoi An Ancient Town, My Son Sanctuary, Ha Long Bay, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Trang An Landscape Complex
19 – Kong – Skull Island
Vietnamese practice – How to speak some basic Vietnamese!
1 – One – Một (Moat)
2 – Two – Hai (Hi)
3 – Three – Ba (baah)
4 – Four – Bốn (Bone)
5 – Five – Năm (nahm)
6 – Six – Sáu (saow)
7 – Seven – Bảy (Bayh)
8 – Eight – Tám (Tahm)
9 – Nine – Chín (Cheen)
10 – Ten – Mười (muhey)
Hello – Xin Chào (Sin Chow) Thank you – Cảm ơn (Kahm uhn)
How much – Bao nhiêu – (baow nyew)
What’s your name? Tên bạn là gì (Ten Bang la zi) My name is? Tên tôi là….. (Ten toy la……)
1 2 3 Cheers! Một – Hai – Ba – dzô (Zoh)
Bill – Check please. Tính tiền (Din ting)
No, Thank You! – Không! Cảm ơn (Khom, kahm uhn)